What do I do if I received the wrong shirt or my shirt is defective?
- If this happens, we are truly sorry. Please email us at email@example.com and tell us your order number and what the issue is.
- We will take care of you and cover all costs of getting you the right shirt. We will send you a new shirt and pay for your shipping to send that one back to us. We are human and do make mistakes. We will make sure to correct the issue ASAP!
How much is shipping?
- This depends on the product ordered, the total weight, and where we're shipping to. Our standard US shipping cost is $4.95 unless you order a large amount of weight. On FREE promotional items shipping starts at $8.95 as we are shipping from our different warehouses overseas.
Do you ship internationally?
- We currently do not offer international shipping. This is something that will be available in the near future.
How do I track my package?
- You can check on the status of your order at any time by emailing the customer support desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
- This depends on the product ordered. Most of our t-shirts and apparel products are printed on demand. It typically takes about 7-10 days to get your shirt printed, shipped, and delivered. All shirts ship from our US print facility and travel via UPS to your address, tracking numbers available.
- For non-apparel items, delivery can vary and take 2-3 weeks. We use manufacturers all over the world to bring unique and specialty items to our customers, so not everything comes from the US. These items ship via USPS and all have tracking numbers.
- If you're still not sure, just email us. We're happy to help.
I ordered 2+ items, but only received one... where's my order?
- Since we print on demand and we have a large assortment of products not stocked in house, when you order multiple items at a time, they may be shipped separately. You may receive one item before the next. So don't panic if you don't receive all of your items at once…they are on the way.
SHIRTS & APPAREL
What type of t-shirts do you print on?
- We print on the finest, softest, comfiest tees... Port & Co. Supply all of our products.
How are your shirts printed?
- We use a world class infrastructure for screen printing, DTG printing, and sublimation. The style of printing is determined by the product you purchased. Our primary print style is Direct to Garment (DTG), which is a method where the printer directly applies ink onto the t-shirt with inkjet technology.
- Understanding DTG Printing: It involves a special printer, which prints the ink directly onto the garment for the design. DTG uses specialty inks, which are absorbed by the fibers of the garment. This allows high quality and colorful designs, plus fast turnaround.
What is the sizing on your apparel?
Where do your other items come from?
- Mr. Fast Deals is all about bringing you unique and specialty items that you won't find anywhere else. So we source items from all over the world. Because while some of our items do come from right here is the US, there are many items that are simply not available stateside. To keep a diverse group of products you will love, we go far and wide to find the best manufacturers designing the coolest stuff.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
- Sure, no problem! Just email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you right away.